Technical Delivery Manager
Contribute to one of the most innovative start-ups, CommuniThings, backed by Orange Belgium!
CommuniThings is a leading smart-parking provider, based in Brussels.
Backed by Orange Belgium, its IoT platform runs on the Narrowband-IoT network (NB-IoT) of Orange Belgium, and uses wireless low-power sensors in combination with open data applications for residents, traders and municipalities.
CommuniThings is based in >20 cities in Belgium, France and the Netherlands.
Want to know more about CommuniThings ?
Have a look at Communithings Website
Sounds good? Log into the next step of your career!
Today we are looking for a motivated Technical Delivery Manager who manages the project from Purchase order until launch of the project with the customer, after which the project is overhanded to our Customer Support. The Technical Delivery Manager ensures the qualitative delivery to the customer by following up on deliverables from customer and internally at Communithings and drives the project.
As a technical manager you:
- Participate actively in studying the technical aspects of the project ,interfacing with Presales, Technical departement, Marketing & Suppliers. You analyze the impacts of the solution prepared by Pre-sales.
- Are end to end responsible of the global project management of the customer solutions deployment. You determine, plan & coordinate all actions necessary for the roll-out and/or migrations of customer solutions.
- Define the Project Management Plan covering project organization, RACI, planning, resources, risks, quality & testing plan.
- Lead the different domains with their responsible to obtain and validate the final solution/product for implementation/migration. You organize the final validation of the solution by an internal & external kick-off.
- Identify & manage the budget & resources involved in the context of projects. You allocate tasks to and get commitment from contributors in other internal and external teams.
- Ensure quality & timely delivery of the solution implementation and customer satisfaction, based upon agreed processes and SLA’s. You play an active role in the customer experience as single point of contact of the customer during implementation phase. You provide consolidated reporting and status on the project to the relevant stakeholders. You monitor the progress & take appropriate corrective actions to keep planning, budget & quality.
- Define lessons learned, reports elements to improve to Product Marketing, Engineering and Operational teams & suggest improvements and validate processes with teams involved, in close cooperation with Processes & Quality team.
- Besides a Bachelor of science or Master of science degree in Engineering, you have a broad background knowledge in ICT & telco.
- You have good project management skills.
- You have a proven experience in customer relationship.
- You communicate & negotiate fluently in Dutch, French and English. If needed you can be persuasive.
- You are able to build and lead a (virtual) team (encourage cooperation, manage conflict, involve Team Members) and coach the others.
- You have the needed presentation skills : you are able to pass on a message to an audience, etc).
Discover our offer!
A dynamic working environment where you can develop your full potential by working with highly skilled colleagues and through continuous training
If there's a match in the making, you will be invited for a first interview...